Experienced professional with compassion for the natural world and extensive education and experience in reforestation and environmental plantings; invasive species management, Green Infrastructure plantings and maintenance, environmental habitat restoration including vernal pools, microtopography, and wildlife management.
Lynette graduated from University of Maryland with a Master’s of Science, Animal Science – Wildlife Habitat Management and a Bachelor’s of Science, Natural Resource Management.
- ISA Certified Arborist # MA-6503A
- MD Licensed Tree Expert (LTE) # 1934
- MD Professional Fertilizer Applicator (PFA) # 0389
- Pesticide Applicator Certified MD-67779 (2, 5, 6), VA-116819-C (2, 5A, 6), DC-25936 (3A, 5, 6)
- SHA/MDE Erosion & Sediment Control Certified Yellow Card #27359912 / RPC 010758
- DEP LID Stormwater Facility Maintenance Contractor
- National Green Infrastructure Certified (NGICP) #00180
- CPR, AED, and First Aid
William “Bill” Dowling
Proven career sales manager with estimating experience in environmental restoration planting and construction. Bill’s success in client relationships supports the General Contractors to easily meet their MBE participation goals while maintaining a high level of responsiveness, timeliness and quality product.
Bill graduated from Plattsburgh State University with a Bachelor of Science, Environmental Science. AAS in Horticulture.
- MD Licensed Tree Expert (LTE) # 1146